Company Logo

Klarius expands access to quality aftermarket exhausts in the Republic of Ireland

11th April 2023

Motor factors and service garages in the Republic of Ireland (ROI) can now source a wider range of high quality Klarius exhausts. The popularity of the manufacturer’s product range has been steadily increasing in the ROI and Klarius has invested in expanding its distribution service, so customers now have access to nearly 4,000 first class aftermarket products.

Distributors and stockists in the ROI can choose from more than 1,900 exhausts, over 1,700 fixtures and fittings as well as more than 100 catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters. This stockholding has been optimised to support the most popular vehicles in the ROI car parc. In fact, it covers over 95% of the applications serviced by garages nationwide. The other 5% can be supported with direct shipping from Klarius, which offers access to over 11,000 references for cars and light commercials of all shapes, sizes and ages.

“We have long been a market-leader for aftermarket exhausts in the UK, and having successfully expanded operations into Northern Ireland at the beginning of 2023, we’re pleased to announce that we can now offer our range of solutions locally to stockists in the ROI,” says James Ellison, Sales Director at Klarius.

“Customers can be assured of exceptional exhaust quality. All our components are tested in-house on real-world vehicles of correct make, model and production year. A Fit First Time guarantee and a minimum 2-year warranty is standard across our range. We can now go further to support repairs in the ROI with long-lasting replacement exhausts.”

In addition to extensive in-house R&D and testing processes, every applicable part is type-approved by the TÜV to EU regulatory standards. Klarius products therefore match or exceed the performance of the OEM equivalent.

On-site collection is also available from the logistics depot in Carrickfergus, NI.  Delivery to the ROI is available, in as little as 48 hours, for orders placed before 17:00. To place an order, please call +44 (0)1538 752 561 or email


Image 1: Klarius expands access to quality aftermarket exhausts in the Republic of Ireland

About Klarius Products

Klarius Products is a dedicated Emission Control Products manufacture and supply company servicing primarily the UK and EU markets. The business supplies type approved exhausts, CATs and DPFs designed, developed and manufactured in the UK and delivered via its own logistics operation. Klarius Products operations are centred on the manufacturing, R&D, test track, logistics and stock facility hub based in Cheadle in the UK.

Editorial Contact: Jake Lacey-WattsTel: +44 (0)1905 917477



Address: Progress House, Midland Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 1AQ, United Kingdom

Reader Contact:Klarius Products Ltd.: James Ellison

Tel: +44 (0)1538 752 561


Email: James.Ellison@Klarius.EU